Best 10 Vegan Dance Shoes & Gifts
If you’re a vegan dancer or a dance teacher living the vegan lifestyle, then check out this list of great dance products! These products also make excellent gift ideas – if you know someone who cares about the vegan life and loves to dance, they will adore these.
- Vegan Lyrical Turners – vegan material & made in an ethical factory!
- Kids Vegan Ballet Slippers
- Ladies Vegan Ballroom Shoes
- Mens Vegan Tap Shoes
- Vegan Friendly Dance Bag
- Vegan Make Up Bag – 100% vegan & cruelty free, perfect for dance competitions!
- Vegan Friendly Crocheted Ballerina Mouse
- Vegan Ballet Cupcake Toppers – these slippers & tutus are so cute!
- Ballerina Diary/Notebook/Binder – made of vegan faux leather
- Plant-Based Sports Nutrition – this book is a great resource
About Elizabeth Emery
Elizabeth Emery is a former dance studio owner. She owned Dancers Unite in Charlotte, NC for 6 years, where she helped run the studio as well as taught dance classes six days a week. She sold her studio to one of her teachers and now dedicates her time helping other dance studio owners as well as dance teachers with her new business, Dance Teacher Finder, which helps pair dance studios with dance instructors. She also holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and double majored in Business Economics and Marketing. Elizabeth currently splits her time between Charlotte, North Carolina and Salt Lake City, Utah.