- Full responsibility for all artistic decisions concerning the dance program and productions.
- Prepares and design the class plans, including choreography and music.
- Provide teacher training and monitor classes to ensure the quality of the classes.
- Plan and prepares choreography of dance productions, inviting guest artists and production staff for the performances.
- The Artistic Director supports the mission and vision of the Twinkle Dance Company.
- Native or Fluent in English.
- Extensive management / leadership experience.
- Bachelor/Master Degree holder in Dance/ professional experience in ballet.
- Must have experience working with young children
Interested party please provide expected salary along with full resume to email@example.com
About Twinkle Dance Company
Twinkle Dance Company was founded in 2007 by company director Twinkle Lam. Dance classes are offering from the age of 18 months to adults. Our teachers are richly educated and experienced in many areas of dance.
Here at Twinkle Dance we care very much about early childhood learning. We believe that in the earlier years of life, your experiences will build and mould the character and personality you are discovering. So it is important what children experience in different environments, from one-to-one situations to group settings. We believe that dancing will not only develop a child’s physical skills but also social skills, confidence and focus.
Twinkle Dance is not like any other traditional ballet school, we care for each child’s feelings, and use teaching methods that are suited for all types of children. We want to teach them the techniques of dance in a fun and innovative way. Our aim is for the children to enjoy dancing and discover how to express themselves through dance.
All of our teachers here at Twinkle Dance have a strong dance background with professional training and qualifications. Not only are they all passionate about young children, they have also been specially selected and trained to be gentle and caring towards children.