Piedmont School of Music & Dance is seeking a part-time Student Success Advisor.
This position works with administrators and instructors to teach character development and leadership to youth in music and dance programs. The ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communication skills, is confident working with clients both in person and on the phone, enjoys interacting with community members, and is self-motivated and enjoys working with a team.
Student Success Managers provide high quality customer service to students and their families, offer important administrative support to instructors, and help coach potential students through the enrollment process.
Additional responsibilities include:
● Maintaining regular communication with students via email, text, and phone
● Answering the studio phone, voicemails, and returning calls
● Keeping the studio database updated for both students and prospects
● Maintaining the studio daily schedule and tracking prospects
● Greeting prospects and students and providing assistance as necessary
● Enrolling new students
● Providing administrative support for special events and performances
● Serving as the front-facing social hub at the studio
Other qualifications include but are not limited to:
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work as an effective team member so you can help manage academy programs and execute special events
● To be coachable and eager to learn new skills
● Ability to set and remain accountable to personal goals
Starting Pay Rate: $12.00 – $15.00 depending on experience.
Candidates must be available Monday -Thursday afternoons/evenings from 4:00PM – 8:30PM and Saturday mornings from 8:30 AM to 1:30PM.
Please submit a resume detailing education, applicable work experience, and references attn: Student Success Advisor to Catherine@Music-Dance.org
Those selected for interviews will be contacted by phone and/or email.
About Piedmont School of Music & Dance
Piedmont School of Music & Dance offers dance and music lessons to students ages 3 to 18.
The School's dance program, while strongly rooted in the fundamentals of classical ballet, has strong jazz, tap, contemporary, and lyrical programs. PSMD presents two full-length ballets each season including The Nutcracker with the Salisbury Symphony Orchestra and attends two regional dance competitions. Piedmont is well-known for training versatile dancers in a fun and nurturing environment.