Dance Instructor Job Description
Looking for several teachers with the ability to teach one or more of the following disciplines: Combo/Creative Movement, Ballet, Tap, Modern, Hip-Hop, African and Jazz, Praise, Lyrical. Student age range from 3 years old and up. Classes are weekly for one hour. Pay negotiable based on experience and training.
You will be responsible for teaching and training a dynamic group of students in a range of techniques and dance styles, ensuring that all students are engaged, motivated, and inspired to achieve their goals in their chosen area of dance.
Proven experience as a dance instructor in the specific discipline/s of the dance studio is strongly desired.
· Ability to teach using various dance styles and methodologies from beginner to advanced level.
· Develop dance curriculums and prepare lesson plans.
· Ability to communicate with a diverse group of teachers and students.
· Engage, encourage, and motivate students to reach their goals.
· Evaluate student performance and make recommendations for improvement.
· Choreograph routines and select music for recitals and concerts.
· Conduct group and private lessons as required.
· Provide a fun and creative environment.
· Keep up to date in your discipline and implement any changes to the dance routines and curriculum as needed.
About Talent Under One Roof
Classes that builds dancers with a strong, technical foundation.