Fred Astaire has been the industry leader for 70+ years and we are going through an expansion in the Long Island, NY area. We need dance instructors immediately!!
EXPERIENCE NOT NECESSARY! WE WILL PROVIDE TRAINING.
Advancement/Ownership opportunities are available.
If you’re an experienced dance instructor who offers lessons in ballroom, Latin, Contemporary, Zumba and/or country dance and are ready for an upgrade, you have come to the right place. Here is what we have to offer:
– You will have new and experienced students.
– You will have coaching/training opportunities with the leading coaches in the industry.
– You will have a positive, energetic, growth minded work environment.
– All staff are paid a salary with possibilities for bonuses.
– You will have advancement/studio ownership opportunities.
Are you frustrated with trying to make ends meet doing what you love? Tired of empty promises from studio managers? Has your professional development flat lined and you’re ready to be passionate about your future again?
Here are our requirements …
– Positive, people-people only (no negativity allowed here)
– Growth minded and ready to do what it takes to succeed
– Must take pride in appearance and professionalism
– Dance teaching experience
– Full time schedule
– Willingness to jump in and make an immediate impact
Ready to talk? Here’s what’s next:
1) Send us your resume
2) Talk by phone with our hiring manager
4) Come into the studio for an interview and staff tour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
No experience required.
Long Island Garden city and Manhasset locations
About Fred Astaire Dance Studios
We are an upscale ballroom dance studio located in the Garden City and Manhasset, Long Island, New York. We enjoy teaching a wide range of students from teenagers to seniors coming from all walks of life. Our goal is to help our students to reach their dance goals and to dream up even more. We offer a wide range of social and competitive opportunities for our students to test out and show off what they have learned.
Email your resume to Fredastairehire@gmail.com
or call 516-559-0888.