Arise Choreography is seeking a qualified teacher who possesses five or more years of professional teaching/performance experience in a studio environment.
- Ability to carry out the mission and visionary principles of the company.
- Loves kids and has a passion for dance.
- The capacity to teach the following styles of dance (e.g. Jazz, Tap, Ballet & African Dance)
- Possess the ability to communicate with parents in a professional and informative matter.
- Genuine love for teaching with a desire to see students grow, progress and develop as skilled performers.
- Responsiveness with emails and other communications.
- Able to educate students in vocabulary with the artistry to help them master the material.
- Strength to teach dance technique at the intermediate to advanced level, but is also confident teaching students at the beginning levels.
- Strives to be Positive, Professional and Punctual!
Diligent, Creative, Reliable, Motivated, Patient, Inspirational, Enthusiastic & Hard-Working
About ARISE CHOREOGRAPHY
Start Date: September
- Two-Part (Verbal & Teaching)
- Must be available to teach on Saturday, August 24th for a Dance Day event!
- Please e-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Footage is Encouraged
2617 West Slauson Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90043