About Indy Dance Academy
Indy Dance Academy, a leader in Dance education, is an open community, offering the student a curriculum based dance education. Our classes are structured to provide high quality, positive instruction in all facets of dance, movement, conditioning, technique and choreography. We promote equality, strength and empowerment for our dance students and staff. Come in and experience the IDA Energy in our state of the art academy.
Here at Indy Dance Academy, you belong!
Our Students and Our Classes:
Indy Dance Academy is committed to providing high quality and positive dance education to our youth dancers through curriculum-based classes several dance techniques and styles.
IDA’s diverse schedule serves students ages 18 months through adult, from the beginner to the pre-professional dancer. IDA’s Pre-Dance classes, for young dancers ages 18 months to 7 years, introduce movement, coordination and beginning dance skills through curriculum- based classes. Grade based classes in multiple styles and dance techniques are offered for dancers in 1st-12th Grade. Indy Dance Academy also offers the pre-professional dance the opportunity to study techniques in multiple dance disciplines at an advanced level. All level adult classes are available as well as Cardio Dance fitness classes. Start your dance journey with Indy Dance Academy today!
- Conveniently located at 96th & North Meridian Street
- Newly constructed in Spring 2009 – over 11,000 square feet
- Eco-friendly finishes
- 5 private studios all equipped with state-of-the-art sub-flooring with marley overlay throughout
- 4,500 square foot Performance space that can be divided into two large rooms also equipped with sub-flooring with Marley overlay
- High ceilings allow this area to be used for multi-purpose functions including fitness classes, in-house performances, and special events
- Private Voice Room furnished with Piano
- Clean & Safe Environment with internal security cameras and alarms
- Wi-Fi available in waiting area