- Teaching dance classes including Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary Dance
- Teaching children and adults
- Prepare for classes according to school curriculums
- Choreograph routines and dances for in-class training and performances
- Take part in staff meetings, training programs, and special events such as performances, examinations, photoshoots etc
- Prepare teaching related materials
- Provide a fun, safe, positive space for student’s learning
- Native or Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills with children and parents
- Degree holder in Dance Performing Arts or relative Dance Teaching Certification
- Strong background in dance training
- Must have experience working with young children
About Twinkle Dance Company
Twinkle Dance Company was founded in 2007 by company director Twinkle Lam. Dance classes are offering from the age of 18 months to adults. Our teachers are richly educated and experienced in many areas of dance.
Here at Twinkle Dance we care very much about early childhood learning. We believe that in the earlier years of life, your experiences will build and mould the character and personality you are discovering. So it is important what children experience in different environments, from one-to-one situations to group settings. We believe that dancing will not only develop a child’s physical skills but also social skills, confidence and focus.
Twinkle Dance is not like any other traditional ballet school, we care for each child’s feelings, and use teaching methods that are suited for all types of children. We want to teach them the techniques of dance in a fun and innovative way. Our aim is for the children to enjoy dancing and discover how to express themselves through dance.
All of our teachers here at Twinkle Dance have a strong dance background with professional training and qualifications. Not only are they all passionate about young children, they have also been specially selected and trained to be gentle and caring towards children.