Summit Dance Works is looking for a ballet instructor that is ready to grow the ballet program through our performance/competitive dancers as well as our recreational dancers.
Are you looking for
- a place to invest your time and energy?
- a place where you can be responsible for children’s advancement while also working in your passion for dance every single day?
- a place to find your 2nd family and feel like you a part of something more than just dance?
- Has taught in a dance studio environment for at least 2 years
- Has a specialty focus and passion for ballet
- Has worked with competitive dancers as well as recreational dancers of all ages, levels, and abilities
- Is hungry to build a program back after COVID and continue to help it evolve long term
- Can manage a full ballet program and help build the curriculum to support all styles of dance
- Loves to work, problem solve, and get creative with helping children reach breakthroughs in their training
- Loves to work, evolve, train, and learn new things that help them become a better instructor for all dancers
Availability for classes Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Saturday
Starting teaching pay at $25 per hour (DOE)
VISIT HERE TO APPLY.
About SUMMIT DANCE WORKS
Summit Dance Works is looking to hire teaching positions for our season that begins August 9th, 2021. We are looking for people who understand how important it is for children to be involved in the arts and wants to help us spread that mission. As a growing studio and with the mindset of recovering after COVID, we want people who are ready to work and help us build back better, smarter, and ready for new opportunities.
About Us - Summit Dance Works is one of the largest studios in Colorado Springs with over 150 classes per week, a 9700sf studio, and has been around since 1998. In 2009, the current owner bought the studio after growing up dancing here and has been building the studio ever since. We have a large academy base program and a performance/competitive company that we are looking to grow and expand.
Do you love kids and making them smile? Do you love being a part of a 2nd family that will take you in, be there for you, and treat you like their own? Do you love learning, growing, and have a passion for leadership, impact, and growth?
VISIT HERE TO APPLY