Rand Dance Academy in Golden, Colorado is expanding their studio and seeking:
- An experienced part-time Ballet instructor for intermediate & advanced Ballet, Pointe, and Pre-Pointe. The instructor will co-produce and create a Winter Showcase and Annual Ballet incorporating levels III, IV and V of studio dancers.
- Musical Theatre instructor for ages 10 to 15
- Acrobatic/Gymnastics (Levels I-IV, ages 6 to 18)
- Adult classes in Ballet and Jazz starting for 18+ years
- Pilates instructors for teens and adults
All dance instructors should be familiar with establishing dance curriculum, choreographing routines, and music selection in preparation for 2 shows per year and may be asked to participate in the annual charity event in the Spring. The RDA Company is also expanding their competition schedule to participate in additional regional events. All candidates should work well with students and families and at the same time provide proper technique while teaching self-discipline and respect for the art of dance.
Positions begin the week of August 14th and hourly salary is based on experience. Please send resume to Kallyn Rand at Rand.email@example.com or call 303.524.9132. RDA also has newly renovated studios for sublet to Instructors during morning hours. Perfect for yoga or other classes.