Barre Instructor at Physique 57 Carmel
PHYSIQUE 57 is the pioneering leader of barre-based fitness classes. We are a rapidly growing company with flagship studios in New York City as well as locations in Connecticut, Dubai, Bangkok, and India. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits within our fast-paced, supportive, and entrepreneurial company culture.
Our trainers are a high-energy team of dynamic and creative individuals who change the lives and bodies of our clients every day. Our 200-hour training program produces the most effective and inspiring trainers in the fitness industry.
Committed to upholding the high standards of our product and to keeping our team growing diversely. We live by our brand promise to unleash the unlimited potential in those we touch with ongoing training opportunities. We require a 1-year commitment up front for you to fully immerse yourself in our company culture and grow into teaching.
Applicants for the Barre Instructor Role Should Possess:
- A Love of Fitness and Wellness
- 1 Year of Teaching Experience
- Background in Dance – Ballet, Jazz or Modern preferred
- Knowledge of Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Diverse Candidates strongly encouraged to apply
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Charismatic, Motivational, Professional Personality
- Flexible Schedule- early AM, PM, weekends, holidays
- Ability to Commit to 1-year up front
- Visit our website at www.physique57.com to determine if you would be a good fit.
- Submit your headshot, resume, and a cover letter explaining your interest and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay tuned for follow up with potential next steps in the candidate selection process.
Applications – March 2021
Training – April 2021
Studio Opening – May 2021
350 Monon Blvd, Carmel, IN 46032