Under the direction of the President, with latitude for independence, we are looking for a bilingual intern/volunteer to provide administrative support on Saturdays. The selected assistant must be able to create a joyful and creative atmosphere.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
· Greet parents and students upon arrival and dismissal.
· Take attendance and answer questions
· Ensure all students have water and snacks
· Ensure teachers are on-time for their classes
· Manage Social Media IG page
· Assist the President of the organization with planning events and other tasks
· Perform other responsibilities as required
· Microsoft Office, Google Docs
· Great Communication skills
· Great writing skills
About New Wave Dance Youth and Community Development, Inc.
New Wave Dance Youth and Community Development, Inc.'s mission is to mentor children and young adults by developing them to be strong individuals. Our goal is to provide them the skills to overcome the current obstacles they face in their lives through the art of dance.