We are looking to hire a certified Royal Academy of Dancing (RAD) teacher for our 2016/2017 season to work on Mondays and Wednesdays. You will have full days lasting about 5 hours long. There will also be opportunities for private classes and preparing students for competitions and festivals.
– Must be able to speak English effectively to communicate with students and staff
– Must have experience as an Instructor, Coach or Choreographer for reputable establishments
– Must have received formal training from a recognized instructional institution
– Must have experience in preparing students for exams
– Must be capable and comfortable teaching students aged 9+
– Must have at least 5 years of ballet teaching experience
Wages: $40-$45/hr. range based on experience