Forever Dance is currently celebrating its 16th year of operation. We believe by creating a nurturing, fun, family atmosphere our dancers feel comfortable to express and develop themselves as dancers and young people. As a result of this belief are dancers leave with a love for dance, a sense of self worth and friendships that last a lifetime. Forever Dance entourages proper body alignment and technique from the beginning. We offer training in a variety of styles and always provide age appropriate movements. Our classes are for students of all ages who seek personal enrichment or pre-professional training. We are looking for an energetic instructor who is great with children of all ages and skill level.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
– Training in a variety of styles of dance
– A professional who is a collaborative and flexible leader in-and-out of the studio
– Have evening and some weekend availability
– Confident in your professionalism by reporting on time with a positive attitude and passion to motivate others.
– One year of experience teaching a successful dance class.
– Five years of personal dance experience.
-CPR/AED certification and First Aid certification is a plus.