Dance Stop Dance Education Center of Parlin & Monroe New Jersey is looking to hire a passionate dance instructor to join our vibrant, family owned dance studio. You will be responsible for teaching and training a dynamic group of students in a range of techniques and dance styles, ensuring that all students are engaged, motivated, and inspired to achieve their dance goals.
We are looking for both full time and part time Dance Instructors, available on weekdays and weekends to teach our younger students ages 3 to 8 at both Dance Stop studios (Parlin, NJ & Monroe, NJ).
If you love dance and enjoy working with students of all ages, we encourage you to apply. Proven experience as a dance instructor is desired.
At Dance stop, we offer classes across all levels, from beginner to pre-professional, in ballet, tap, jazz, modern, pointe, lyrical, contemporary, hip-hop, precision dance, musical theatre and more! We offer recreational dance classes, as well our company dance teams and troupe.
To learn more about Dance Stop Dance Education Center, please visit www.dancestoponline.com
To apply, please email your resume and/or bio to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ability to teach using various dance styles and methodologies from beginner to advanced level
· Develop dance curriculums and performance ready dance pieces
· Ability to communicate with a diverse group of teachers and students
· Engage, encourage, and motivate students to reach their goals
· Evaluate student performance and make recommendations for improvement
· Choreograph routines and select music for recitals and competitions
· Conduct group and private lessons as required
· Provide a fun and creative environment
· Keep up to date in your discipline and implement any changes to the dance routines and curriculum as needed
· Previous teaching experience required
· Excellent communication skills
· Energetic, driven, creative, and dependable
· Demonstrate patience and leadership skills
About Dance Stop Dance Education Center
Over the past 36 years, we at Dance Stop have worked to create a positive educational experience in which children can be introduced to, and nurtured in, the appreciation of dance arts. We have established a supportive role within the community and have a connection with generations of local families. We are dedicated to dance education and the school is always growing in its reputation within the artistic community.
At Dance Stop, we emphasize fun for beginners, correct technique for intermediate students, as well as direction and guidance for advanced dancers. We select our faculty based on their dedication, experience and their ability to demonstrate a positive influence on the children.