We are seeking PATIENT, GENTLE AND PASSIONATE Toddler/Children’s dance instructors with flexible schedules to join our pre-professional dance studio. You will be responsible for teaching and training a dynamic group of young students, ages 2-6, in dance styles based on the syllabus created by our Directors at Dance 1. You are here to ensure that all young students are engaged, motivated, and inspired to achieve their goals in their chosen area of dance.
If you love dance and enjoy working with children in a collaborative setting with enouraging like-minded colleagues, we urge you to apply!
- Teach various dance techniques (Ballet, Tap, Jazz & Creative Movement) for young students based on the Dance 1 syllabus.
- Provide both leadership and vision in teaching all areas of the dance curriculum, such as techniques, theory, and performance.
- Create and maintain active and collaborative relationships with students, encouraging them to succeed in learning desired dance forms.
- Educate students about the background of each dance form that they are learning, by providing them with historical and cultural references.
- Assist with Dance 1 Recitals – One in the Winter and one in the Spring
- Communication is KEY!
- HAVE FUN!
This job post is specifically for teachers of toddlers and children, 6 and under.