In search of an intermediate to advanced level jazz instructor. Applicant must have extensive training and background in the style they teach (knowledge of additional supplementary styles is a bonus).
All CAD instructors are expected to have knowledge on the style they teach, terminology, technical foundations, and latest trends. Applicant must be able to challenge the students while hosting a nurturing and educational atmosphere.
About Class Act Dance and Performing Arts Studio
Class Act Dance and Performing Arts Studio is committed to creating an ENVIRONMENT where students and educators are trained under these standards:
- The best interest of the student prevails
- Consistent quality is provided
- A well rounded foundation in Ballet, Jazz, and Tap is necessary for dancers to flourish
- Variety will be offered without compromising quality
- We will provide a healthy learning experience where the JOY of dance and performance is found throughout.
- Dance and performance have no age preference
Class Act Dance and Performing Arts Studio seeks STUDENTS with these attributes:
- Passion for their art
- A positive attitude, accepting constructive criticism
- Respect for instructors, staff, and fellow students
- A personal NEED to dance or perform, absent of entitlement