Backstage Dance Studio | Now Hiring Dance Instructor for 2022-2023 Dance Year
To learn more about Backstage Dance Studio, please click here.
Job Description: Dance Instructor
- Teach Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, and/or technique classes 4-16+ hours per week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday ranging from 4:00-9:00 PM
- Potential ability to assist in The Nutcracker rehearsals on Saturdays from 9:00-12:00 PM from September-December
Start Date: June-August 2022
Conroe: 808 Northpine Drive, Conroe, Texas 77301
Montgomery: 18932 Freeport Drive, Montgomery, Texas 77356
Please email your resume to Cindy@backstagedancestudio.net and Erin@backstagedancestudio.net.
Job Description: Competition Director and Choreographer
Our competition team is a reflection of our studio values, and we are looking for the perfect individual to join our Backstage family – encouraging, passionate and warm with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of commitment. Requirements of this role may include:
- Marketing and running the spring audition
- Following the audition, set numbers, choreographers, and rehearsal schedules
- If needed, schedule and run Summer Choreography Camp
- Oversee weekly rehearsals (4+ hours per week, plus solos, duets, and trios)
- Plan, schedule, and communicate with Backstage Admin team and parents about rehearsals and Competition events
- Select and register for competitions and local events
- Oversee Competition costumes are selected and ordered
- Communicate with parents and keep them updated about all Competition information
About Backstage Dance Studio
Backstage Dance Studio has been in operation since 1980 and currently has locations in Conroe and Montgomery, Texas. Through the years, Backstage Dance Studio has consistently provided a quality dance curriculum for the beginner through the advanced student. We have provided the proper training for careers in dance and dance related fields as well as dance for recreation.