We are looking for part-time instructors for online dance courses including Introduction to Dance, Explorations in Dance I and II, Choreography and Choreographers, Dance in America, and Dance Around the World. These are remote positions. Instructional duties will begin in the fall, but some instructors will be needed immediately to develop supplemental materials for courses. Instructors will be assigned students based on enrollment and availability.
ArtsAnywhere is a comprehensive online arts curriculum for grades 7-12 designed to make the arts accessible in any traditional, online, or blended learning environment. Learn more at www.artsanywhere.com.
• Familiarize yourself with course content and requirements
• Interact with students on a daily basis (M-F)
• Monitor student progress
• Assist students who need support
• Evaluate student assessments
• Any Pennsylvania teaching certificate for grades K-12 or 7-12
• A home office space that allows for quiet communications
• A personal computer (PC or Mac) able to run the most recent version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer
• Reliable internet access
• Strong communication skills
• Dedication to facilitating student learning
• High level of comfort navigating the internet and internet-based tools
• Experience as a dance teacher and performer
• Experience working in a virtual environment
• Familiarity with the Schoology LMS
Please send a resume and cover letter indicating the courses you are interested in teaching (course list available here: http://www.artsanywhere.com/course-listing/) and the number of hours per week you are available to email@example.com.