Arise Choreography is seeking an experienced Dance Teacher who possess five or more years of professional teaching/performance experience in a creative studio environment. The instructor is passionate about teaching dance and eager to instruct students for the 2021-2022 dance season.
This instructor possesses the following qualities:
- Genuine love for teaching with a desire to see students grow, progress and develop as skilled performers!
- Well-Versed With Teaching Children and Youth Of Multiple Ages and Backgrounds
- Strong Training In Ballet, Tap and Jazz Dance (African Dance-Open)
- Highly Skilled In Leaps, Turns and Jumps
- Experience teaching Beginning To Advanced Students
- Ability to educate students in Vocabulary
- Strong Leadership Skills, Energetic and Inspiring
- Punctual With Time
- Positive and Professional
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with parents in a professional and informative matter
- Responsiveness with emails and other communications
- Ability to carry out the mission and visionary principles of the company
About ARISE CHOREOGRAPHY
Start Date: September
- Two-Part (Verbal & Teaching)
- Must be available to teach on Saturday, August 28th for the Dance Day event.
- Please e-mail resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com
- Footage is Encouraged
2623 West Slauson Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90043
Business Cell (323) 535-7091
Please review the following website in preparation for the interviews. http://www.arise2thetop.com