All In Dance Academy is looking for dance instructors to work with students ages 2-18 for our summer season and into our 2023-2024 season.
Voted Best of Durham in 2022, All In Dance Academy is growing fast and we need instructors to teach classes of all ages and abilities. Our schedule is flexible and we will work with the right candidate to create classes and a schedule that work for you. Possible styles needed include jazz, lyrical, hip hop, tap, ballet and acro. We are also open to teachers working our front desk or assisting with admin tasks if you are looking for more hours.
Start date for our 2023-2024 season will be in August, with possible opportunities for masterclass, subbing, or summer hours before our season begins.
- Develop dance curriculums and prepare lesson plans.
- Engage, encourage, and motivate students to reach their goals.
- Evaluate student performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Choreograph routines and select music for recital.
- Opportunities for private lessons upon request.
- Previous teaching experience required.
- Previous choreography experience required.
- Please include videos of a past performance or choreography with your application and let us know which styles and ages you are most interested in teaching. We are looking for teachers for all ages and skill levels, so we want to make sure our teachers get a schedule they are happy with.